Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008

All it took was for me to find out that the Wolfchase Galleria in Memphis now has a Sephora store and I decided that Memphis was the place for us to go for our anniversay in two weeks! Just one store and the decision was made!

No more stripping. Alise had been good all week. Allie wasn't at school yesterday. Ms. Gloria told me this afternoon that when Allie got to school this morning, Alise ran up to her and hugged her and said, "Allie, I missed you so much yesterday!" Too cute. I picked Alise up early from school because I had a hair appointment at 4:00. Allie and Emma came running toward me. Allie noticed my toes (polished - I had sandals on) and she said, "I like these!" I said, "Thank you, Allie! That is sweet!" She smiled at me through her pacifier.

We put Alise to bed early tonight. Actually, we're all going to try and get in the bed early. The Catfish Festival in Winnsboro starts tomorrow at 8:00 and we're planning on being there by 8:30. Then, we have to drive back to Bastrop for a birthday party at 11:00. I haven't planned Alise's ward robe attire yet. I heard that it was suppose to be cooler here tomorrow. I'll be sure to post pics later this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a weekend you have planned!

    I am packing, and cleaning, and making pet care lists...we leave for Disney next Saturday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete