Saturday, April 26, 2008

Flower Beds

Before



After




I can't remember the name of this plant, but it was so pretty (and I'm too lazy right now to go look in the trash can for the little tag).



The Horton house is decked out all in purple. When Wayne and I were at Home Depot last night, we were looking at the flowers and I fell in love with the purple plants above and the yellow marigolds. Wayne refused to let me buy the marigolds because he didn't want an LSU yard. He was hoping that there were some gray flowers somewhere so we could do our yard in red, white, and gray for BAMA!!! Anyway, I love how the beds turned out!

Alise was a tired little puppy tonight! She was exhausted! My parents took her and Brooklyn to visit my Grandmother in Oak Grove for lunch. I picked Alise up around 2:30 and when I got there, she was laying on the couch covered up. I thought she was either sick or really sleepy because she never does that. Mom said she woke up around 3:00 this morning and just dozed until she and Brooklyn finally got up. She got mad at me after supper when I made her come back outside to pick up her toys under the carport. She was crying, "Mommie, I'm tired. I'm so tired." She never says that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I'll try to forgive the fact that you are a bama fan! ha! At least it's the SEC!!!

    ReplyDelete