Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008

PhotobucketHappy 13th Anniversary to Wayne and me!! Here's a pic of us taken Saturday night at our favorite restaurant, "The Melting Pot." We had a wonderful anniversary dinner. The food was SO good! More pictures below.


Wayne and I were having lunch Sunday in the Wolfchase Galleria. I asked him, "Am I a bad mother if I'm not quite missing my daughter yet?" He laughed and told me "no!" It's not that I didn't "miss" her, I was just really enjoying my time away. Well, if I wasn't missing her Sunday at lunch, I certainly was missing her Monday morning when I woke up! Wayne and I couldn't get home fast enough today! At one point, I asked him, "Why are you driving so fast?" and he said it was because he wanted to see his Baby Girl. It made me smile.

We got to my mom's house shortly after 2:00 and I can't begin to tell you Alise's face when she opened the door to let us in and saw us! She gave me and her Daddy tons of love (hugs and kisses) and was ready to go to her house. We played outside nearly all afternoon. Here's a pic of Alise and her Daddy mowing the yard this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I have always wanted to go to one of those fondue places. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 13th Anniversary! It sounds like y'all had a great time. Can't wait to see you!

    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you have to spend that time with your first love. :)

    ReplyDelete