Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday, February 6, 2007

PhotobucketIt's the year of the rat! Ugh! I did want to eat Chinese food tonight, but Baby Girl wanted a PB&J sandwich!! How could she pass up on T-S-O chicken? Give me a break! Actually, she's never had Chinese food, so tonight would have been an experience! Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year!!

Alise was good again today. Her teachers all had good things to say about her. Ms. Gloria said that she acted like she didn't feel good today. She said she kinda laid around. I noticed she was a little cranky tonight, but I just thought maybe because she was tired. I hope she isn't coming down with something.

Congrats to the Alabama Crimson Tide! Julio Jones ended up signing with Alabama today. I got to watch it all live at work thanks to Doug who sent me the video site. Wayne was waiting with bated breath by his cellphone. I had explicit instructions to call him the minute Julio announced it. I just like the fact that he decided to stay close to home! Roll Tide!!

My Grandmother is still improving and waiting to be evaluated for the long term acute care facility. Thank you so much for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment