Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I cried today. We got our letter from Jesus Good Shepherd Catholic School. Alise has been accepted. My little girl is going to school!!! I might just start crying all over again. When I told her she was going to "big girl" school next year, she asked me, "Mommie, you going with me?" I just hugged her and told her if I could, I would. But I could still take her to school everyday. She was thrilled about that. I guess she forgot all about riding the "big girl" bus. We're excited, though. Glad to finally know for sure where she'll be going next year.

I ran in to Kevin and Maria today at lunch. Maria came up to my table and asked if Alise had been sick. I said, "Oh, no! Has Allie got it, too?" And she said, "Well, no. Allie's been coming home this week saying that Alise was sick and that we needed to call her." That just brought a smile to my heart. I hope Alise knows how much her friends care and love her (even if they do have a love/hate relationship).

My friend, Leigh and I are sweating it! We're suppose to go see the new movie, "The Other Boleyn Girl" tomorrow night, but we can't find the movie in the listings for Friday. We have been dying to see this movie after both of us read the book. If you like historical romance novels/movies like we do, then I think you'll like the it! I told Leigh that I was getting up first thing in the morning to check the internet to see if it's playing at our local theaters. I'm going to be highly upset if it's not playing. We have been waiting for this movie for so long!! I just hope it is as good as the book and previews.

I finally had to call Tiffany and ask about Addison’s party this weekend (Sorry, I’m just a planner and I had to know exactly what we were doing this weekend). She said that they weren’t having it this weekend because Clint was out of town. Her birthday is actually Sunday, but she is going to try to plan something within the next couple of weeks. So that means I’ll probably carry Alise to the park or zoo this Saturday afternoon if the weather is nice. We have our church directory pictures scheduled for 10:30 Saturday morning. Other than that, we don't have anything planned for the weekend. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to make plans to go see it with a friend of mine too! We're planning on getting massages before and then going to see it. I sure hope it's playing! We'll probably go see something else if not, but I really want to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so nice to know what you will do for school! And I have heard great things about her school. :) Yay! I want to cry too! When did my doula babies get big enough for this kind of stuff???? Soon they will be dating and other horrid stuff! LOL! Your both beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come up here and watch it! It's playing at the Rave all weekend. Doug talked about us watching Fool's Gold tomorrow night.

    Congratulations Alise! I've got to get things squared away with our Primary School on Katie going to Headstart in a couple of years. I've heard that they can get quite a waiting list going.

    ReplyDelete