Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I know two little girls whose heads probably barely hit the pillow tonight! Why? Because I also know a Moma who is going to crash in a few hours herself! I am exhausted! I got a taste of what it would be like to have two children and I can honestly say that I am no where near that!! Allie and Alise were so cute this afternoon! I couldn't help but laugh at some of the things they said to each other. I heard Alise tell Allie once, "My moma will 'pank me! Two times!" Then, I saw her grab Allie around the neck and squeal, "I love you!" There were no time-out sessions, but they got a little wild and crazy a few times. Allie got here close to three o'clock and Maria picked her up around seven. We're all tired. Enjoy the pics!

These are two of my latest buys off Ebay! I am so excited about the pink float dress! It's already monogrammed with an "A." Just perfect!! However, I'm in the hole for about $30 for both outfits, so I've gotta get to selling!!

1 comment:

  1. I see you've been eBaying as well! tehe!! Sweet Easter Bunny outfit. It looks like the girls had a great time. It was a perfect day for so much fun outside. Take care and eBay on girl!

    ReplyDelete