Friday, February 08, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Banquet Pics!

These are pics from the Daddy/Daughter Valentine Banquet at our church tonight. Alise was thrilled to be going! She was so excited to be wearing a "flower" and her new necklace that Leigh made. I couldn't get a really good picture of the necklace, but it is so cute for Valentine's Day. I think several friends had to end up volunteering to take Alise to the potty tonight. Thank you, Bonnie & Tammy. Wayne said Alise behaved good, but that she may have been a little too young for the banquet. I asked about what age would be appropriate and he said, "About 8 or 9, but we'll try it again next year," so it must not have been that bad!! I, on the other hand, actually got to shave my legs (TMI), read two magazines, watch Bare Escentuals on QVC and make some more Valentine suckers for next week. I felt like I was queen of the castle. It's amazing how those little things matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment