Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday, January 7, 2008

Roll Tide! I just had to get that in there because of the BCS Championship game tonight!

I felt like such an idiot today! I dropped Alise off at school this morning and all of her little friends had on their LSU cheerleader outfits. Aw, man! I can’t believe I didn’t think about dressing Alise in her Bama outfit!! It would have been the perfect day! She saw her friends and then turned around to look at me like, “Moma! How could you forget?” and I felt horrible. Although she did have red on, I told her, “I’m sorry, Baby! I’ll remember next time.” Then she hugged and kissed me and ran off to play with her friends.

Baby Girl was up until 10:30 last night! I was taking my makeup off and looked down and there she was in the bathroom watching me. I think the medicine had her wired. But I had to end up making a pallet on the floor and sleeping beside her bed, only sometime during the night she ended up with me on the floor. At 11:45 I pulled out the vaporizer. She had a coughing fit and wouldn’t stop. At 2:00, I had to refill the vaporizer because of another coughing fit. I just knew she was going to cough up a lung! Needless to say, we didn’t wake up until 7:00 this morning and it was the first day for everyone to be back to school and I would have to fight all the traffic and school buses! Ugh! So, I had to hurry and shower, get dressed, and get her dressed. Actually, for all the drama that went on last night, she woke up in a good mood. Poor thing had to eat breakfast on the run this morning! She walked out the door holding a leftover chicken biscuit, raisins, and a sippy cup of juice. I felt like the worst mother in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment