Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20, 2008

img src="http://ak.webfetti.com/assets/glitter/0/234.gif" alt="Webfetti.com" border="0">

" border="0" alt="" />



Webfetti.com


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I had a great day! The highlight was Alise running into our room this morning, jumping in our bed and serenading me with "Happy birthday to you!" That's all I needed! Wayne and Alise got me the new Twila Paris CD and the newest Sheila Walsh book. My best friend, Leigh, made me a necklace which I LOVE!! Alise insisted on trying it on tonight so that's why she's wearing it in the pictures above! I feel like all I did all day was eat! We went out for lunch after church and again tonight with Moma and Daddy. I had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my dear friend!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Laura! It sounds like you enjoyed your day. We wish you many many more wonderful birthdays. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete