Monday, January 21, 2008

27 Dresses Movie

Okay, so I know that Leigh is going to be SO mad at me, but you guys, this is the BEST movie since like, "Titantic." Well, maybe I won't go that far, but it's the best movie I've seen since "How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days"!! IT IS SO GOOD!!! GO SEE THIS MOVIE!! Guys, take your girlfriends, take your wives! It is so good and Leigh? I promise I'll go see it again with you!! Katherine Heigl is my new favorite actress (however, I will have to overlook her movie, "Knocked Up"!)!! She is just great in this movie!

2 comments:

  1. Doug promised to take me to the movies this weekend for my birthday. We'll have to see this movie. I've seen the previews & can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went without me???? You are in trouble!!

    ReplyDelete