Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whew! This has been a busy week! We've ran all week! Monday night, we had gymnastics. Tuesday afternoon, Nana & Brooklyn picked up Alise at school while I ran errands. Yesterday, I got stuck at the doctor's office until 6:00, so my mom had to go pick up Alise again. Tonight I am working on cupcakes for Alise's school party on Saturday morning. I thought if I made the cupcakes, then, she could help me decorate them tomorrow night. On top of that, Wayne wants me to make "goodies" for his crew at work. All I have is some peanut butter cookie mix and some hershey kisses. I guess I'll make the "Kiss Cookies." I'm sure I'll make even more things before Christmas, but that calls for another trip to the grocery store and I would just about die than have to go there. I can't help but think about my best friend, Carrie, in Oklahoma! I wonder how many "Buckeyes" she's made so far?!

Good news from the Horton camp! The potty training is on the down hill slide. We're finally getting results out of all these months of begging, pleading, crying, coaxing, bribing and whatever else you can possibly think of. Alise has been doing all her business in the potty lately and she hasn't had any accidents in her big girl panties. Tonight, she told me, "I get presents from Santa!" Hey! It worked.

Just in case you're wondering, I have not wrapped the first Christmas present! (Oh, wait! Yes, I did...when I mailed Katie's gifts!) I'm hoping to get a babysitter on Saturday so that I can finish up. We'll see. I asked Alise if she wanted Miss Allison to come stay with her and she said, "No, I want Grandma to come stay with me." I told her that I thought her Grandma probably already had plans. She said, "Okay." Anyway, I would love to finish up this weekend. At this point, gift certificates are looking really good right now!

Have a good weekend! I'll post pics of Alise's school Christmas party later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment