Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday, December 9, 2007




The first picture was taken last night before we left the house to go out to eat and run to Sam's. The second and third were this morning before we left to go to church. Brooklyn, Nana, Papaw, and Uncle Michael came over this afternoon for a visit. The girls played dressup and I got a quick picture of them in front of the tree. Alise was so sad when her cousin left but Nana is going to pick her up from school on Tuesday so the two of them can get together again. I couldn't believe how much Brooklyn has changed. She looks so much "older." And, yes, by the way, that is a huge scratch on Alise's nose. She scratched herself during the night a few nights ago. I am so glad that we got Christmas pictures made early!

Alise wore big girl panties from the time she woke up from her nap until it was bath time. I was so proud of her! I think we're past the constipation, but we are still having issues with her pooping in the potty. She has a meltdown and cries hysterically when she needs to go. I think she is scared more than anything. We saw Dr. Stanley today when we went to the Picadilly after church and I so wanted to talk to him about what was going on, but my goodness, you don't talk about those things at the dinner table, nor do you interrupt your pediatrician while he's eating lunch! It was the poor man's weekend off. Now, I know Dr. Stanley would have taken the time for us, but I just wasn't going to bother him about it. I really just think it is a stage she is going through. We'll give it another week and see what happens.

I know I'm eating my words about the whole "wearing a Santa dress to church" issue, but oh, well. She's so young, I don't think it really matters. I told our children's youth minister's wife this morning that we did have the nativity dress last year, but this year it was Santa. There were other little girls in Santa dresses in Alise's class this morning, too.

Have a good week! I've got to finish my Christmas cards and look at all the sale papers. I am definitly getting a baby sitter for next Saturday (after Alise's party)!

No comments:

Post a Comment