Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday, December 28, 2007



Oh, well. The holidays are just about over. I'm already dreading going back to work next Wednesday. At least it will be a short week!

I think this was the first year that I did not leave the house the day after Christmas. No after-Christmas-sale shopping for me. Alise and I stayed home all day and played. She dressed up and sang with her princess karaoke machine (she got two for Christmas). We worked puzzles, put make up on and played in the tent. Alise's Grandma Horton came over for a visit that afternoon and it was decided that Aunt Donna would take her to Grandma's for Christmas this coming Sunday at her house. Alise was perfectly content just playing with all her toys. But yesterday and today, I played the mean mother and sent her to school, but I picked her up early both days and we played some more. She helped me take all the ornaments and decorations off the tree in the living room and get those boxed back up. Our living room is a disaster area with all the toys and Christmas boxes. The tree is still up. It will have to wait until Wayne comes home from the camp sometime this weekend. The second picture is of Alise's goose-egg on the left side of her fore head. She fell (over her toys) and hit the door of the entertainment center. She cried for a while and I know it hurt so bad! Today, she came home from school wtih another bruise on her nose. When I asked her, she told me that Kennedy had hit her. Hum...And, yes, Baby Girl wore big girl panties both days to school with NO accidents!! I am so proud of her!

I am SO looking forward to the game this weekend. I even bought me a new white turtleneck to go under my Alabama sweatshirt for the game. I couldn't find my other one and the weather is suppose to be cold. Would you believe that Wayne asked me this morning if I wanted to spend Saturday night in Shreveport? NOW he decides to spend the night! But we aren't. We're still planning to drive over Sunday morning, shop for a few hours and then head over to the game. I can't forget my pom-poms this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment