Saturday, November 10, 2007

Alabama Fan

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Auburn football fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Auburn fans too.

Not really knowing what an Auburn fan was, but wanting to be liked by their
teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception.

Susie has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an
Auburn fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm an Alabama fan boasts the little girl...ROLL TIDE!

The teacher asks Susie why she is an Alabama fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Alabama fans, so I'm an Alabama fan too" she
responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your
dad was an idiot. "What would you be then?" the teacher ask's.

Susie smiles and says, "Then I'd be an Auburn fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment