Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whew! I am exhausted!! I've never seen so many people and ate so much dust in my life!! Wayne was right. I shouldn't have worn my crocs to Canton. By the time I got home today, my feet were black. Oh, well! The shopping was great! Baby Girl racked up! I got a t-shirt that said, "All a Girl Needs is a little confidence and Pink Lipstick". It was part of the "Southern Belle" line of t-shirts and EVERYBODY was wearing them today at Canton. Lots of cute "southern girl" sayings! Alise got TONS of hair bows, a bow holder, and a coat hanger for her room. I only spent about $100 which was really good!

I was suppose to have the whole day and night to myself. But around Tallulah, I started missing my family. I called Wayne to find out what he and Alise were doing. They were at a sport and hunting goods store (go figure!). Alise answered her daddy's phone and told me, "I got a flashlight, Mommie!" Oh boy! (That's another thing that Alise is in to this week...flashlights!). So, I ran home, washed off my feet and got back in the car to meet Wayne and Alise at Sears to pick out a new refrigerator. After Alise tried to climb in to every refrigerator in the store, she made the announcement to everyone that she had pooped in her pullup! I looked at Wayne who looked at me and he was like, "What?" And I said, "Did you happen to bring an extra pullup?" So, we had to explain to the nice salesman that we needed to leave because our daughter had a dirty diaper. The whole time I was trying to rack my brain as to whether or not there was a store in the mall that sold diapers and wipes. The closest store was Toys R Us and you can just imagine what a fiasco that was because Alise wanted to look at all the toys instead of getting her diaper changed! We finally made it to El Chico's where Alise informed me that her daddy told her that she didn't have to eat "chick - chick" tonight - that she could eat chips and cheese sauce. Oh, really? Kids eat for 99 cents on Thursdays, so we ordered her a hamburger that she didn't even touch. We also made another trip to the bathroom. She cried for a balloon and to avoid further embarrassement, I asked the hostess for a balloon and we high-tailed it out of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment