Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's a good thing Alabama won today! Wayne and I are as crimson as the Crimson Tide and it sure would have been a long ride home from Oxford if we had lost! We were in the sun the entire game and we both look like crimson racoons because we wore our sunglasses. The whole last three plays are a blur right now and I really thought we were going to loose in the last seven seconds, but luckily, the final play was reviewed and reversed. It was definitly the most exciting game I have ever been to!! Roll Tide!!

Baby Girl was happy to see us when we picked her up from Nana's. When I picked her up, she felt warm, but I didn't know if it was just me because of the sunburn. After she had been in bed for about three minutes, she hollered out that she needed to go potty. We left her alone in the bathroom and I think she may have an upset stomach. My mom told me that she had complained a few times today about her tummy hurting her. I know there is a viral stomach virus that is going around that also comes with fever. I hope she's not getting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment