Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Maybe we are beginning to show signs of potty training again. This afternoon, when I picked Alise up, I heard Ms. Sandy say, "Alise, tell Moma why you got two stickers today." She hem-hawed around and finally Sandy told me that she went to the potty TWICE this afternoon! Then she went AGAIN before we left school. I had to stop by the library to pick up a book and we had a dirty accident there, but it was okay. Alise even used the potty again right before supper time! I am SO proud of her! She seems to be catching on! I thank Allie for being her "inspiration"...Ha!

Alise and I played outside tonight when we got home. It was so cool outside.

Tiffany and I are planning on taking the girls to the Fair Saturday morning while it's cool and hopefully to beat the crowds! Our husbands said we could take the girls as long as we went together and during the day. I really wish Wayne would come, but I think he is making plans to go to the camp early Saturday morning. Looks like Saturday is going to be a "Me & Alise" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment