Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday, September 30, 2007




Here are pictures from today. While I finished getting ready for church this morning, Wayne snagged these cute shots of Alise in her smocked football dress and our outdoor "props" that I finally convinced Wayne to put out in the yard yesterday morning! They are so cute! This afternoon, after our naps, we put the pumpkins outside and Alise was all in to that! We ate supper at Nana & Papaw's and then when we got back home tonight, Wayne plugged in the pumpkins and Alise said, "Ew....!" She thought they were the neatest things!

We didn't do much this weekend. Amie babysat for us all day while I had a free day all to myself (it was wonderful!) and Wayne did some odds and ends around the house (like fixed my garbage disposal!) and worked on the house next door. We went to eat at Chili's last night and finished watching the Bama loss to Florida State there at the restaurant. I am so glad that Doug and Mirya sold their tickets! It sure would have been a long ride back to Cullman!

Oh! I have to show you the bracelets that my best friend, Leigh, made for Alise! They are gorgeous! When we got in the truck this morning, I showed Alise the four bracelets that Leigh made her. Well, she wanted to hold all four of them on the way to church as if she needed the whole ride to decide on which one she wanted to wear with her dress. When we got to church, we nearly had a meltdown, because she wanted to take them with her and I wouldn't let her. I finally convinced her to wear the clear crystal bracelet and it looked to cute on her! I stopped by after the church service to check on her and just about the time I peeped in, I saw her touch her bracelet with her hand as if to see if it was still there. I was SO excited that she loved the bracelets! I told her that she needed to give Ms. Leigh a big hug and say, "thank you," but Alise didn't get a chance to see her today. Leigh wouldn't let me pay her because she said that I bought the beads, but I think this gives me and Alise an excuse to go shopping for a "happy" for Ms. Leigh. I'll try and take a picture of the bracelets and post tonight so you can see! Leigh does such a good job!! I told her she needs to sell her work on Ebay! I really think she could quit work and sell jewelry!! We could go in to business together...me selling dresses and her jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment