Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wayne snapped this picture before church this morning. He was sick but insisted on taking mine and Alise's picture before we left. It's my new favorite picture of me and Baby Girl!

I started having Target withdrawals this afternoon after Alise and I woke up from our naps...me with a bad migraine headache. But I had to get out of the house. I hadn't been to Target in two weeks! I ended up finding some treats for Alise and her school friends for Halloween - Target had all their Halloween stuff out. The best thing was that I found Alise a pair of black patton shoes for church and I only paid $7.99 for them!! I was so excited! They also had the CUTEST knit pants with matching turtlenecks for $3.99 each.

When I got home, Nana & Papaw were at our house visiting Alise before they went to church. Papaw and Alise had a tickling fit on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment