Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, August 27, 2007

I am a woman, so I am entitled to change my mind. So, I have decided to go to the Alabama game this weekend against West Carolina. For all you out there that thought all along that I would go, well, I didn’t decide until 8:00 last night. At 7:45 pm, I still wasn’t going. I’m not quite sure what changed my mind, but something did. Maybe it was Alise screaming in the bathtub or crying herself to sleep because she couldn’t sleep in “Mommie’s bed.” Maybe it was the J.Jill and Sephora stores at the Galleria calling my name? What ever it was, I’M GOING!! Thanks to all the relatives and friends who are making this possible. Alise will be shuffled around a bit, but not as much as I thought, so she’ll get to spend time with her family. Wayne and I are planning on leaving Friday night when he gets off work and we still haven’t decided if we will come home on Sunday (late) or Monday. I’m excited! I have something to look forward to! We haven’t been away from Alise since April and that was only for one night because she got sick and we had to come home. I am also excited because Birmingham has a “Melting Pot” fondue restaurant there. That is our favorite place to eat!! So…here’s hoping that Alabama will certainly put on a show for her Louisiana fans!! We’ll have our red shirts on and Mirya and I will have our pom-poms flying! Roll Tide!

1 comment:

  1. ...and I get to see my baby!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete