Thursday, August 02, 2007

August 2, 2007

I ordered this bedding and the one I posted earlier online tonight. This bedding should be here in a few days, but the "Claudia" design won't even ship until August 31st!! We're not in that big of a hurry to get it because I don't plan on moving Alise to her new toddler bed until around Labor Day or afterwards....I still need to let the thought sink in.

Alise called her cousin Katie this morning around 7:00, unbeknowest to me, of course. I was in the bedroom when I heard the phone dial a number. I ran into the living room and got the phone from Alise and I didn't bother to look who she had actually called. Tonight, Wayne talked to Doug and he asked if we called Mirya and Katie this morning. At first, I was going to answer "no," but then it hit me that Alise had been playing with the phone this morning. She has become the biggest little "meddler" this week....she loves opening the drawers on our furniture in our bedroom and rearranging all the DVDs on the entertainment center. She gave me a fright tonight because I thought she was running fever; she felt warm. She even complained once or twice that her stomach hurt. But she seems to be fine. She's in bed right now, fast asleep.

Amie is babysitting for us tomorrow night. I told Wayne that I wanted to get out Friday night and he suggested we just get a babysitter. We're going to try and catch the new "Bourne" movie.

For all you guys in Monroe...take advantage of the no state sales tax on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. call me tomorrow, i have a question for you :)

    ReplyDelete