Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A transformer blew at the office this morning right before I got to work and we had no electricity. Since I have access to work from home, I came back home. However, I can't connect to the server because the computer is trying to read the address to my computer at work. Dianna has since called and said the electricity is back on, so I'll head back in to work around noon. I got a few loads of clothes washed, our bed made, the kitchen cleaned up and supper going in the crockpot. It's amazing what I can get done when nobody's here!!

I'm seriously considering getting Alise's hair cut. I need to call and schedule an appointment for myself and I thought about getting about an inch cut off Alise's hair and getting her bangs trimmed again. Claudia Kate's hair was so cute at Alise's party; Kelly had just gotten it cut the day before and it looked so good in the cute little bob cut. Of course, Claudia Kate has so much more body and curl to her hair than Alise. I can't believe God blessed us with a "straight-haired" little girl! After all, Wayne and I both have natural curly hair. I just assumed Alise would, too. I'm still thinking about it.

I am also thinking about breaking out the ol' swimming pool and swim suit this weekend. It's time. It's June. We don't have any major plans and I think Alise would love to cool off in her pool. I'm sure she'll want to wear her new Mermaid swimsuit, too. We've just got to keep the water out of her ears!!

Please keep our little buddy, Cameron Howse, in your prayers. He is having some tests done this week. Cameron and Alise have been friends since their days at North Monroe daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment