Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday, June 14, 2007



Too many decisions. I've mentioned the fact that Katie is having a "princess" birthday party in July. I mentioned to Mirya a few weeks ago about the girls dressing up for the party (not for the entire time...just long enough for pictures, of course)! So, I've been surfing the internet for Alise a costume. I can't decide on Cinderella or Mermaid. I'll ask Alise about it sometime this weekend and let her decide. I just hope that she will wear it; I don't want to spend the money and her not wear it, but maybe if Katie is dressed up, then Alise will, too!! Some of the costumes are just too old for her, so I'm looking at toddler sizes. Of course, they cost as much as the bigger ones!

Alise has enjoyed watching Katie on the video clips on Mirya's blog. She loves to see Katie getting in trouble for trying to drink the water out of the swimming pool! She always starts laughing and then hollers, "No, Katie! No!" She has also become obsessed with Katie's middle name, Danielle. Mirya uses it when she gets on to her in the video. Alise hollers, "Danielle! Danielle!" So I am trying to teach her that her middle name is Renee. It is so funny when she says it. And of course, she likes Sassy the cat, but every time I watch the video, I am scared Sassy is going to bite Katie for pulling on her ears so. It's the cutest video!

2 comments:

  1. I love these dresses! Alise will look adorable in either one you decide to get. I'm so excited!

    I'm glad Alise is getting a kick out of me getting on to Katiebug or Stinkerbug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm don't buy a dressup outfit til i get to give her her late bday present :) you may not like it, but it might be what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete