Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday, June 30, 2007

We had a great day today. Slow and laid back. Alise woke up at 6:30 but was a perfect angel and watched Nogin while Wayne and I "slept in." Well, Wayne slept; I dozed on the couch. I made cinnamon rolls, then Alise and I got a bath and headed over to the library for new books and movies. We got "Pocahontus" and spent the rest of the day watching it. After Alise woke up from her nap, she went swimming. That is, until she pooped in her pool! Ugh! What a mess!!

Anyway, the highlight of our day was when I took Alise to the Children's Museum tonight for "Pajama Time." There was a guest singer from South Louisiana that sang and taught the children neat things about music. Alise absolutely loved it and it was so neat to sit back and just watch her soak everything in! She loved making music with the other kids and waving the colored ribbons in the air for a song about colors. She wore her princess nightgown that we got her for her birthday and her light up princess shoes with pony tails in her hair. She thought she was something else! When we got home, Wayne asked her if she had fun and she said, "Uh-huh!" And then she told him that she saw Tyler (from school). I didn't even know that she had seen somebody that she actually knew. I took her to McDonald's after we left the museum. I think she had a really good time!

Addison's mom called and asked us to come swimming this afternoon. They have a new pool and Tiffany says that she can't keep Addison out of it these days. She's even got Addison registered in swimming lessons. Wayne is insistant about getting the information about the lessons and getting Alise registered for them, too, but I'm just not ready for that. I think we might do the whole swimming lesson thing next year. Anyway, I'm very conscientous about Alise being in a big pool, so I told Tiffany that today just wasn't a good day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment