Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well, I have spent the last two hours setting up a "face book" (www.facebook.com). I thought about setting up a My Space account, but that's just too much work! I'll stick to my ol' stand-by...my blog! It's a neat concept, though. People can find you, like high school, college friends. Hey! At least I wasn't hanging out on You Tube again! Give me some credit, okay? I bet you were going to throw up if you saw another lame 80's music video on my blog, huh?

The Horton's didn't do very much today. Alise and her daddy hung out while I ran an errand and then I came back to pick her up and she and I went shopping. Gymboree had a $6.99 rack and I got Alise two pairs of pajama's (one for now and one for this winter) for $13!! I was so pumped! Then, we came back home and she and I took a 2 hour nap! When we woke up, the wind was blowing and it was clouding up, so she didn't get to go swimming in her pool. We rode the golf cart over to the Citgo and got icees instead and then it started sprinkling on us on the way back. Wayne worked on the rent house and tried to fix the water pump on his truck. We didn't make it to the wedding tonight and Alise didn't seem to remember that we were going to see the "prince and princess get married." Wayne and I got Baby Girl in the bed around 8 o'clock and then we ordered a pizza and watched movies. A perfect Saturday night date!

No comments:

Post a Comment