Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday, May 3, 2007

I have some exciting news to share! Alise pooped in the potty tonight!!! Her daddy and I are so proud of her. I started running her bath water and she said, "Mommie, I potty." So I took her out of the tub and stuck her on the toilet with her Dora potty seat. I was folding clothes in the living room but I kept checking on her. Every time I would ask her if she wanted to get back in the tub, she would say no. The last time, I checked on her, she had toilet paper unrolled all over the place. So I took her off the potty and saw the surprise! I praised her and told her how happy I was for her! Wayne was next door working on the rent house, so I called him and he came over and hugged her and told her that he was proud of her, too. Then, we had to call Nana and tell her. I gave Alise the phone and she said, "Nana! I pooh-pooh potty!" I could hear moma squealing on the phone! I am so proud of my baby girl! She is growing up!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    This is a smelly situation, almost a doo doo brown commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Shocking!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 PM

    Sanjaya would be proud, I heard he pottied for the first time last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for my baby!

    ReplyDelete