Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lori had a big laugh this afternoon when I told her about Alise taking Emma's shoes home yesterday. She said she just couldn't imagine where they were until one of the teachers told her that Alise had probably taken them home (since Alise's shoes were still on the shelf). If I had any complaints about Alise's school, it's that they let the children run around barefoot. Not that I necessarily have a problem with that, but I can't keep her feet clean! She comes home at night and her feet are black from the playground. I have to scrub and scrub and then I still can't get her toes and toe nails clean. She looks like white trash if you look at her feet and it is so embarrassing when she's at church or in a nice dress like last night at the hospital! Her feet just look dirty.

Tonight when we got home, we went for a walk and ended up at our usualy place, the church parking lot. I happened to look up and I saw a squirrel on the ground. I got Alise's attention and she saw him, too. She was amazed when he climbed up the tree and was gone! She is so in to animals! On the way to school every morning, we have to look for the horsie (next to Sal's strawberry farm), the ducks (in front of River Oaks School) and the crawfish (on Hwy 165) on a billboard. She doesn't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment