Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday, May 25, 2007

It's 7:10. Alise is in bed and we're waiting for my mom to show up to stay with Alise while Wayne and I go to the pizzaria and decorate. I went by there this afternoon and they told me that I could come back later tonight and get started if I wanted to. When I saw the room again, I nearly panicked. The room looked alot bigger than I remembered. It's gonna take a whole lotta crepe paper!!! Mom and I are going to be there at 10:00 in the morning to finish the decorating, pick up the cupcakes and buy the ice cream. I am so excited, but I am also very tired. The excitement and all the running has worn me out! We talked Alise's birthday up big time tonight before we put her to bed! We told her that when she woke up tomorrow morning that it would be her birthday! Then, right as I was putting her in bed, my grandmother called to wish her a happy birthday and Alise talked to her for a few minutes on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment