Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday, April 11, 2007




There was a little drama tonight with the ol' blog! I had to end up resetting my login and password. Very aggravating.

Today, I officially told the hospital in Rome that I was declining their offer. The money wasn't enough in order for my family to pick up and move. I am at peace with that decision. Hopefully, I have closed that chapter of my life for good.

If you visited us at www.babygirlalise.photosite.com, you saw a picture of Alise on a tricycle. Actually, that was at my mom's house and she was riding a tricycle my mother had gotten at a garage sale for $5! I couldn't believe it when she told me. Anyway, Aunt Donna had given Alise a tricycle last summer, but Alise just wasn't old enough for it. Wayne found it last night in our storage room and Alise helped her daddy put it together - even down to the last screw. She was so excited that she could hardly contain herself! She was clapping her hands and running around all over the place. She didn't want to go to bed last night. We called Donna and she talked to her and said, "Thank you." So today, on the way home from school, that's all she talked about..."my bicycle." Wayne got home early so he and Baby Girl practiced peddling. She would rather walk than try to peddle, but it's because her feet really don't reach all the way. She really likes her tricycle!!

One of my dear friends, Belinda, sent me an email today telling me that her brother has written a jingle for Pringles (chips). I had problems with the sound, but it's a cute video. Here are the the directions to the site: Go to www.jingleforpringles.com. Skip intro. Click on "The Jingles" heading. Under search for jingles, type the word "funny." Click on grab a stack for your snack. Let me know what you think.

Alise got invited to a birthday party on Saturday. One of Wayne's best friends from Oak Grove, Chris Irvine, has invited us to his son, Jackson's birthday party. I'm not sure if we'll be able to go or not because we have already made plans to go to the Catfish Festival in Winnsboro on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment