Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I had a nightmare last night! I dreamed that it was Alise’s birthday and I forgot to write on the invitation where, when, and the date of the party. Nobody came because I messed up. It was all my fault that my Baby Girl didn’t have anybody come to her 2nd birthday party. See, I dreamed all this because yesterday, Alise’s birthday party supplies came in. I was so excited to open the box last night! You should see the little purse treat bags and the hats with the marabou trim! They are to die for! I thought I would wait until tonight to show Alise all her party supplies. I hope she likes everything as much as I do!

Well, I showed Alise all her party supplies and this huge smile spread across her face! I think she likes it! She really liked the purse goody bags and even put a birthday hat on!! I couldn't believe it!! I showed her what she looked like in the bathroom mirror and she giggled at herself. I told her she had to wear a hat so everyone would sing "Happy Birthday" to her at her party. She just giggled again. I think she might do it! I hope she does. I would love to have a picture of her with a birthday hat on blowing out her candles! As for the birthday plans, I still haven't decided on whether or not to do cupcakes or an actual cake in the shape of a flower. The whole cupcake theme has kinda gone out the window. I was thinking I might still use cupcakes because after eating pizza, everyone may not want alot of cake. I just don't know.

I guess everyone is happy that Sanjaya is out of the American Idol contest. I think Wayne t-voed it for me, but I haven't watched it yet. Maybe now the show will get a little more serious. I thought about Mirya when Amy told me that Sanjaya had been voted off. I bet she was jumping up and down with excitement!

Wayne and I are headed to Memphis on Saturday. Our 12th anniversary is on Sunday. Baby Girl is staying with Nana & Papaw. Michael and Brooklyn are coming in for the weekend, so Alise will have somebody to play with for a few days. She's already been asking about "Book-in." Too cute.

Actually, we've had a really good week. Hardly any whining. Alise has been in a great mood and talking up a storm. She actually mentioned Juicy and her passy this morning. I couldn't believe it.

If you didn't order the Philosophy products this past weekend, you really missed out on some great products! They are just wonderful! One of my friends told me she feels like she's been to a spa!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment