Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I first have to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my mother-in-law, Ruth.

I have completely lost my mind, okay? I just want you to know that. Today at lunch, I went to The Paper Shack to see what other things I could find for Alise's birthday party. Low and behold, I walked down a "hidden" aisle and there, right in front of me, is Alise's party supplies!! The very same ones that I ordered from a company in Canada! Did you hear me? Canada, for crying out loud! I couldn't believe it! So I picked up a few more things that I hadn't already ordered (like the hot pink fringe door sign), a few pink table cloths, and tons of crepe paper for streamers. There was another girl on the aisle that had her daughter with her and she picked up the same supplies for her first birthday. It would be cute for ANY birthday. I just wish I had known that I could have gotten nearly everything in the same city that I live in!!

Advertisement. If you have not tried Philosophy, you need to tune in to QVC either tomorrow or Saturday. Check local listings. You can even go to www.qvc.com. My friend, Leigh, gets all the scoop and she sent me an email about the upcoming "Today's Special Value" on QVC. It's an entire package of all the best skin care products that Philosophy offers. YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS ITEM! Trust me. You will fall in love with this brand of skincare! The money is worth it. You will never want to use Clinique, Estee Lauder, Avon, Mary Kay, Maybelline, or Cover Girl again. I'm telling you, you won't go back! Just try it! You can use it for 30 days and if you don't like it (because you have lost your mind like I have!), you can always send it back! Try it and let me know what you think.

Wayne had to work late tonight, so Baby Girl and I stayed outside until late riding her "micycle," throwing rocks, walking and just plain "hanging out." She loves to be outside!! I'm thinking about getting her a sand and water table if I can find one pretty reasonable. She would love it. She is talking up a storm! Alise is obsessed with Cinderella and the fact that her mean step sisters tore her dress. I don't know what I'll do if I hear, "tear dress?" one more time. But what I don't understand is that I bought her a Cinderella doll on Monday at Wal-mart, but she won't let me take her out of the package. She only wants Mermaid. I just don't get it.

Well, I'll be emailing Amy tonight to let her know that we won't be able to go to Jackson's birthday party on Saturday. We're going to the Catfish Festival instead. I did go to Monograms Unlimited today to get Alise some new bloomers with her name monogrammed on the fanny, and I found a cute Stephen Jacob's blue backpack with a train on it. So I got that and I'm having his name monogrammed on it. I thought that would make a nice gift. I'll have to get it in the mail next week.

Wayne and I have decided that we are going to Memphis for our 12th anniversary on the 22nd. The Bama "A Day Game" will just have to go on without us! Wayne especially sends his regards. I'm sure Nick Sabin will be just fine without us.

No comments:

Post a Comment