Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Did I tell you that I love "Juicy"? I just love that dog! Day number 2 of being "passy-free." What can I say? I talked to Alise's teachers again today about it and they said that Alise hasn't even asked for her pacifier. This morning, we walked in to school together with her friend Emma. Emma had her pacifier in her mouth and I just knew Alise was going to start pitching a fit for hers. I was wrong. She didn't even seem to notice that Emma had one. I was so thankful! She kissed me good-bye and off she went!

Wayne and I have been contemplating the plane ticket price to Atlanta this weekend. It's not that we can't afford it. It's just that we can't decide if the expense is really worth it at this point. I can't help thinking about how if I don't get the job, what a disappointment it would be to have spent over $1,000 for Wayne to more or less goof off for a day. Now, if things worked out, normally the hospital would fly me and Wayne both back out there for house hunting, school searching, etc. So, needless to say, we still haven't purchased a ticket. Now, my daddy, on the other hand, is probably about to have a stroke. And I'm not far behind him. I may can work a ten-key, but I have no sense of direction. However, the directions off map quest don't seem to look that bad if I can just make it out of the airport! I don't know what we're going to do at this point.

You can read my American Idol list in the margin. Just so you know, I don't vote. However, I think Mirya's prayers will be answered and Sanjaya will be going home! I laughed when I saw his performance. Godd grief! Maybe his sister WAS better than him! Maybe the three judges made a mistake when they chose him instead of her.

Gotta go watch "Two-A-Days." See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment