Sunday, March 04, 2007

Monday, March 5, 2007

Alise was scared of the clowns at the circus yesterday. Even though we had talked it up all week, I was a little disappointed, but I could understand. I wish you could have been there to see her face. The pictures just didn't do justice. She was mesmerized by everything. We ended up leaving shortly after intermission because by that time, she had had enough. We didn't get to see the elephants perform, but she saw them before the circus began because elephant rides were being offered. I was so glad that she rode the pony! She thought she was "hot stuff!"

Tonight was our weekly gymnastics night. I thought the "evil mother" was going to hafta come out swinging, but Alise ended up doing really well. I think she likes it when Ms. SueAnn gives her special attention. Tonight, she was running around like crazy and hanging out at the slide and fort playhouse. I couldn't get her to come out. She finally noticed that Ms. SueAnn was helping the other girls do "backward pizzas" (backward flips). She went over to the mat and did like three with Ms. SueAnn helping her. I was so proud of her!

Mirya sent me a great new sight! You need to check it out for children's clothes: www.ragsland.com.

Leigh gave me the best news I've had in a while on Sunday at church. She told me that Philosophy is offering the new Dana Reeve (wife to Christopher Reeve) fragrance, "Inner Grace" on the their website now. It is the best smelling fragrance since "Amazing Grace" (fragrance). You have got to try it! Philosophy is coming on QVC sometime this week ( Go to www.QVC.com to get the times) and I'm going to see if it's offered at a reduced price. If not, I plan to order it this week from Philosophy. I can't tell you enough about there products! You will kiss "Bath and Body" goodbye!!

I forgot to tell you that the Cinderella dress I ordered from Orient Express is on back order. Ya know, I have ordered only two dresses from them and each time, the dresses have been on backorder. So disappointing. The company is based out of New Orleans, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment