Saturday, March 17, 2007

Juicy Update

I just called Casey to check on Juicy (I can't believe I am checking up on this crazy dog!!). He said that yes, Juicy swallowed two pacifiers and something else that was plastic. They caused an infection in his stomach. Casey's girlfriend and brother rushed Juicy to the emergency vet at 4:00 Friday morning and it was a good thing they did, or in Casey's words, "That dog was gonna be "daed." He is still in ICU, but they expect to get him out tomorrow between 4:00 and 5:00. I think ol' Juicy is going to pull through.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Juicy! I hope everything goes okay. I don't blame you for keeping up with him. He practically helped you and Wayne breaking Alise from taking the passy. Is that still going good? I think we are on a long road (3rd day) without the passy with Katie. We need your prayers because she is cranking without it and mentions it often. Love ya chick! Mirya

    ReplyDelete