Saturday, March 17, 2007
I just called Casey to check on Juicy (I can't believe I am checking up on this crazy dog!!). He said that yes, Juicy swallowed two pacifiers and something else that was plastic. They caused an infection in his stomach. Casey's girlfriend and brother rushed Juicy to the emergency vet at 4:00 Friday morning and it was a good thing they did, or in Casey's words, "That dog was gonna be "daed." He is still in ICU, but they expect to get him out tomorrow between 4:00 and 5:00. I think ol' Juicy is going to pull through.
at 8:14 PM