Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday, March 23, 2007



I have spent the last two hours uploading pictures and information onto Ebay to sell. I'm selling some of Alise's dresses and one piece outfits that are still in good enough condition that I might actually make some money off of. The sizes range from 3 to 12 months (Don't worry, Mirya, I'm still sending some clothes your way, but there weren't as many as I thought!). Wish me luck. I may be turning into an Ebay entreprenuer. Actually, I started going through Alise's closet tonight and it is obscene the number of clothes she has for this summer. She could wear a new outfit every day and still have clothes left over! I've got to stay out of Gymboree!! By the way, I think Gymbucks ends tomorrow, so if you have any, you need to redeem them.

We opted not to do the regular Horton family Friday night ritual tonight because we plan on taking Alise to the park tomorrow morning and have a picnic. I'll try and remember to take the camera. She's excited about it! Just mentioning the word "park" and her ears perk up. We played for a while tonight outside. Alise still talks about Juicy when she hears the dogs in the neighborhood barking. She says, "Passy, gone gone!" Wayne is borrowing a tractor from a friend to try and clean our yard up tomorrow. We're having a load of dirt delivered. Anyway, Alise talked all night about getting on the tractor with Daddy when he got home, but Wayne started it up and it scared her so she screamed. I didn't get a good picture. Maybe tomorrow. Wayne taught her tonight to say, "John Deere." It is too cute!

When I got back from Baton Rouge this afternoon, I had some time to kill before I had to pick Alise up at school so I went to my favorite store, Target. I bought Alise the "Potty Book". We read it before bedtime and she was fascinated with the button that sounds like the toilet flushing. I don't know if she "got it" or not? We'll keep trying. I also bought her a step stool for the bathroom. Undoubtedly, they are real sticklers at school about hand washing because Alise is always wanting to wash her hands. So I bought her a stool so she can wash her hands at the sink like a "big girl." We've been stressing the whole "big girl" thing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment