Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday, February 7, 2006

I'm working on Alise's Valentine cards. I bought some Disney Princess Valentine cards last summer at the Hallmark store for 75 cents! How cheap is that? I was so proud of myself! The cute little foam teddy bears with the dum-dum suckers will have to wait until I can get to the craft store and buy some glue. Her class is suppose to have a "modest" Valentine's Day party next week, according to Marian's monthly letter. Whatever that means. I'm sure that means "not too much sugar"! She didn't ask parents to bring anything, so I take it that it will be VERY modest!

So much for the whole hair, pony tail and bow thing. When I picked up Alise today, both the bow and the pony tail were gone. So were Emma's! I could just see them over in the corner of their room pulling out each other's bows and pony tails! Speaking of bows, I went at lunch to buy Alise some more bows--just because I was having happy thoughts about her finally keeping a bow in her hair all day--but there weren't any nice colors left. By nice colors, I mean red, pink, hot pink, and white. Those are all the colors we wear the most.

1 comment: