Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday, February 13, 2007







Okay, okay! I got alot of "feedback" about my blog yesterday and the statement I made about the Valentine cookies for Alise's class tomorrow. I was also "told" I need to make sure and do the "dum-dum suckers", too. So...here's proof! I MADE THE COOKIES!!! I also finished the suckers, but I don't have a picture of those. Sorry. I left work thirty minutes early today so I would have time to do everything. I EVEN cooked supper tonight! Who says I can't bring home the bacon AND be room mother?!

Alise was an absolute angel tonight! I took some pictures of the outfit she had on today because she looked absolutely precious! The white tights with the red hearts are too cute! Can you believe she kept the pigtails in all day today? I was so proud of her! And, of course, I had to include the "Mommie-wanna-be" picture! It's my favorite one to date!
Looks like I'm a bad influence when it comes to buying stuff on Ebay! Someone else is buying smocked little girl dresses off the internet! What's worse? Ebay or QVC? Which, by the way, I haven't bought anything lately (QVC), but I did win another dress yesterday off Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment