Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Wayne and Alise shared a special moment together this morning. She woke up at 6:00...an hour before she normally does...and I got her and put her in bed with me. She must have heard Wayne in the shower because she wouldn't lay back down. She started saying, "Dada! Dada!" So I told her to go and knock on the bathroom door. Wayne opened the door and was surprised to see her standing there. Wayne took her into the kitchen and got her a milk sippy. They both were talking really sweet to one another. Wayne brought her back into the bedroom and put her in bed with me. He explained to Alise that he had to go to work. She said, "Daddy wort" (she can't say work). She just loved on him and hugged him and kissed him. It was so sweet. When we heard Wayne close the door to leave, Alise said, "Daddy wort." Later, on the way to school, I tried to explain to her that "Mommie work", too, but she didn't get it. She argued with me and said "no." I told her that Daddy wasn't going to "wort" this weekend and that he was going to be home with us. It made her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment