Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I have become the "Target Queen"! I have been to Target every day for the last three days. I can tell you anything you want to know about Target, but I won't tell you how much money I've spent there in the last three days. With the four pairs of shoes I bought Alise yesterday, you can just imagine.

I think Alise is getting sick. She's had an upset stomach nearly all weekend. Today after church, I ran by Walgreens and bought some lacinex capsules to sprinkle on her food and in her drink to put the good bacteria back in her system. Besides being cranky and pulling at her ears every now and then, she's been okay. I'm worried about the ears, too, and the fact that she hasn't really eaten much this weekend (Last weekend, we couldn't fill her up!). It's about time for a doctor's visit. I can just about bet that I'll be taking her in sometime this week.

The birthday thing is REALLY beginning to stress me out. I can't find what I'm looking for and it is SO aggravating!! Why can't somebody (Like Target) make a whimsical-blue, pink, green, and lavender polka-dot-cupcake design party attire with matching invitations, and plates and napkins to match? How simple is that? Tiffany, Addison's mother, has found the absolute CUTEST party supplies at...where else? Target, of all places! Tiffany is doing Addison's party in the brown and pink polka dots. It is to die for and if she hadn't already picked it, then I would have done that (probably) for Alise. Addison's birthday is this Friday, but Tiffany waited too long and had to end up getting the invitations and supplies in Shreveport (Monroe was sold out!) so the party is not this weekend, but the next. I'm sure it is going to be too cute! I just wish I could find something for Alise's party. This time last year, I already knew what I was doing. I'm a planner, okay?

Wayne and Alise went to see Uncle Steve and Aunt Donna at their new house this afternoon. He said it was very nice. I didn't go. Remember the Target trip? Then I came home and straightened up the house and cooked supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment