Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Well, we survived the second birthday party in two weeks. I'll try and post pictures tomorrow.

Aunt Donna and Uncle Steve are suppose to come by later and pick up Baby Girl. They are taking her to Ms. Manning's house again for supper. Wayne and I might go out to eat.

So much for cleaning today. I have managed to fill a whole garbage bag up, though. I just didn't get as much done as I wanted to.

This whole birthday thing is really stressing me out! I stayed up until one o'clock this morning looking for cupcake party supplies on the internet. Let me just tell you. There are none to be found! The only cupcake invitations I found that I liked cost $48! I quickly "x-ed" off of that site! I fell asleep wondering should we do Raggedy Ann or something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment