Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday, February 26, 2007

Alise was in MUCH better spirits today! She was like a totally different little girl. AND she did so good tonight at gymnastics. I was so thankful that I didn't have to look like the evil mother carrying her daughter out the door kicking and screaming this week. Of course, we had "the talk" before we ever got there. It seemed to have worked. As far as her diapers go, she still has the loose ones. I just knew I was going to get a call from the daycare today about it. I told Ms. Sandy this morning what all was going on. She had another one tonight before bed. It's like she knows I've sprinkled something on her food and drinks. She's hardly eaten and hasn't finished a milk sippy in a while.

I talked to a friend tonight in gymnastics and she said that her little girls got bored last year at the circus. She said that they left at intermission. I didn't tell Wayne about it, but I think we might go ahead and take Alise anyway. We'll start talking it up this week. I think we're going to try and make the 2:00 performance on Sunday afternoon (Saturday is my birthday spa day (that had to be rescheduled because Alise got sick last month) and Wayne has an all day fishing trip planned on Saturday, too). I so hope Alise enjoys it!

I'm still debating on the smocked OE Cinderella dress. I feel like Alise is about "smocked out." I'm going to spend some time going through her closet tomorrow to look and see what smocked dresses I have already bought her. Off the top of my head, I know about the "birthday dress" with the two candles, the watermelon dress and that's it. Both of those, she can wear to church and I'll probably let her wear the watermelon dress to school. I really think that those are the only smocked dresses I've bought her. Both came off Ebay. Her Easter dress is lavender (again) and I got it on the sale rack last year. I think I paid $17 for it, so she deserves to have a few more expensive dresses (I hope Wayne doesn't read this!).

Until next time. Keep bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment