Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday, February 23, 2007





Our "Friday Night Ritual," or at least what is becoming the Horton's "Family Night Ritual"..."chick-chick" at Chic-fil-a and then a train ride. Alise loves it. Wayne and I do, too. We love standing there beside the train tracks watching for Alise to round the corner in the train car and waving like idiots at her as she passes by. She waves like crazy back at us. We have become the perfect family! That is...until we go to Target and I attempt to get Alise to try on a pair of sandals for summer. Melt down city!! Of course, it was about an hour and a half past her bed time, so I could at least understand. We bought her a Mermaid doll tonight at Target, but I think Wayne was a little perturbed at me for "rewarding bad behavior."

Notice Alise's pony tail in the first picture. Today was the first day that Baby Girl has ever worn just a single pony tail. She's growing up SO fast!! Tonight, after much coaxing, she told me and Wayne, "I love you." Of course, it wasn't very clear, but my heart just melted. I have waited to hear those words for so long! I had tears in my eyes when we put her to bed. She is just the most precious thing to me. I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment