Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday, February 16, 2007

People are going to think I was trying to kill my daughter. I read the article in today's paper about the whole recall on the Peter Pan peanut butter. I didn't really think that much about it. I don't buy peanut butter very often. But tonight, Wayne was putting groceries in the cabinet and pulled out the jar of Peter Pan. The product code started with "2111"....the same numbers as the ones that were being recalled in stores!! On top of that, I had fixed Alise a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for her lunch today. I'm just sick about it. The good news is that normally, when Alise eats a PB&J sandwich, she only eats the jelly side of the bread and leaves the peanut butter. Let's hope that she doesn't get sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment