Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MIRYA!!!

Alise's silly sack came in the mail today. She absolutely loves it! She kept wanting to take it off and put it on. It really is a cute backpack! I told her we would put some snacks in it and carry it with us this weekend when we went to Cousin Brooklynn's birthday party.

Speaking of Brooklynn's party, I've been talking the whole thing up with Alise. We've talked about the ride to Brooklynn's house with Nana & Papaw, about the cake and balloons and we've even practiced blowing out the candle. But every single time I ask her, "Who's birthday party are we going to this weekend?" she says, "Kay-Kay!!" It's too funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and saw you got a silly sac and had linked to our site! And I love Beth Moore! I have learned so much in her Bible Studies (my mother-in-law lives in Houston and gets to go to her studies on Tuesday night. I've seen her in the audience during the videos. :) Anyway, I wanted to thank you for linking to our site and offer a discount code for 10% off any order from our site. Just enter THEHORTONS discount code when checking out!

    ReplyDelete