Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday, January 25, 2007

We found Aunt Donna a TMX Elmo tonight when we were in Target. We called to be sure that she really wanted it and she said yes! It was a family affair tonight in Target. I was suppose to go by myself to find a friend of mine at work a birthday present, but Wayne decided he wanted to go and so of course, we had to take Baby Girl. She was good. We went down the baby doll aisle and she was in heaven. We ended up getting her a stroller for her babies, but by the time we got home, she was too tired to play with it. I also ran into Toys R Us and got Alise a Cinderella pillow hugger. She has gotten in to pillows this week and has slept with one of my pillows for the last couple of nights. I asked her if she wanted me to get her her own pillow, and she said yes.

Alise is talking up a storm (as long as she doesn't have a pacifier in her mouth!)! She is starting to put two words together. She said something tonight so clearly, but for the life of me, I can't think of what it was. She still thinks we're going to Kay-Kay's party this weekend. Tonight she found some birthday plates with candles on them and started acting like she was blowing out the real candles. She is so smart! She doesn't miss a thing.

I've been trying to do something with Alise's hair in the morning...just something to make her look more like a little girl. I've been pulling it back like my mom use to do mine when I was little....pulling it back on the sides with a ponytail holder. Then, I stick a bow over the holder. It looks so cute, but we barely make it to school with it still in her hair. All her little friends wears bows and things like that and it just kills me that she won't. Anyway, this morning, she had nearly pulled it out and I had to redo her hair there in the hallway for everyone to see. I could have killed her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment