Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday, January 26, 2006

Alise still thinks we're going to Kay-Kay's birthday party tomorrow. I don't know if it's because she can't really say Brooklyn's name or what, but she still answers "Kay-Kay" when I ask her. I've got the car loaded. All I have to do is pick up Baby Girl in the morning and head over to Nana & Papaw's. Wayne made sure before he left today that the DVD player was in the car. I sure hope that I don't have to listen to Barney all the way to Conway tomorrow, but for some reason, I have a feeling that I will.

Ms. Kathy put pig tails in Alise's hair today. They were so cute! I took a picture of her in front of the door by the pansies she helped me plant. I actually got her to take her passy out and look at me and say cheese. I nearly fainted!

No comments:

Post a Comment