Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday, January 19, 2007

First of all, I have to say, "GO SAINTS!!" I'm sure you'll be hearing more about that from me on Sunday afternoon (during the game).

Second of all, I have to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" (Tomorrow. In case you don't hear from me tomorrow.)

Thirdly, I won another dress off Ebay today!! Some of you already know this because my husband had to borrow "somebody's" computer today on his Winnsboro route to pay for it for me (I don't know anything about paypal). This means that I am through with my Ebay-Rosalina-smocked-dress buying. Yep, I think I've done enough damage. I've won two dresses and that's enough for now. The dress I won today was Alise's birthday dress. It's a pink bishop-style dress with smocking at the collar of a birthday cake with two candles and presents. I love it. I still got it cheaper than I would here in town at a specialty shop. I finally took the watermelon smocked dress out of the clear plastic wrapping tonight and hung it in Alise's closet. It's "just precious!"

Speaking of birthday parties, Alise is going to be a social butterfly for the next couple of months. Next weekend, she and I are going with Nana & Papaw to Brooklyn's three year birthday party in Conway, Arkansas. Then, the very next weekend, we have Claudia-Kate's one year birthday party, and in March, we have Addison's two year birthday party. We LOVE birthday parties!

When I picked up Alise today from school, she looked a little strange to me. I couldn't tell if she was sleepy, didn't feel good, or had been crying. Her face just looked puffy and her eyes looked swollen. When I said something to Ms. Kathy, she said she noticed it, too, but she thought that maybe she had "slept hard" at naptime. Not sure about that, but when I passed Ms. Sandy in the hall, I asked if Alise had a good day, and she said yes. Undoubtedly, nothing happened at school today. Alise was limp on the way home and she perked up a bit when I mentioned getting an icee. Matter of fact, I turned into the church parking lot to go home and she started saying "Icee. Icee." She remembered. So I went to the store and got her one. When we got home, she perked up again and we ate and played for the rest of the night. I took her temp twice, but she didn't have one, although she felt warm to me. I noticed this morning when she woke up that she had a croupy cough. I hope she's not about to get sick again.

I'm not quite sure what Wayne has planned for my birthday tomorrow. My mom and dad are keeping Alise for the night. I've got some errands I need to run tomorrow and I cut all my nails off, so I guess I'll skip on a manicure and pedicure tomorrow. I'm sure we'll go out to eat, but I have no idea where. I'm not sure what I'm hungry for? I went online this morning to see what movies were playing, and there isn't one that I'm just dying to see. I'm just looking forward to spending some time with Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment