Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday, January 12, 2006

Alise was an absolute doll tonight! She was so good on the way home that I stopped at the convenient store and got her an icee. She is so in to icees right now! Everytime she sees a Citgo store, she starts saying, "Icee! Icee!" She helped me unload the dishwasher (my pet peeve). We laughed and played together for a while tonight. She went to bed with no problem. Tonight, instead of reading a book, she wanted to see pictures of Kay-Kay on the computer. So, of course, we went to Katie's website.

I am just sick about loosing the smocked birthday dress on Ebay today. Can you believe I lost it for one lousy dollar? One dollar! I should have upped my maximum bid. The dress ended up selling for $32. That's such a good deal! I've seem them in the store for $60. There is another birthday dress that I am bidding on, but it's a 2T and it looks a little long from the picture. I'll just have to take a chance.

It's suppose to be a wet and rainy weekend. The highs are suppose to be in the 70's for the weekend and then by Monday, the highs are in the 40's. Crazy Louisiana weather is what it is! Alise and I are going to stick around the house tomorrow. I'm not getting her out in the rainy weather since she is just getting over strep throat. We might clean out some closets and watch "Cinderella." We don't have any big plans for the weekend. Maybe things are beginning to slow down in our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment