Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The countdown has begun and I don't go back to work until January 2nd! Who would have ever thought that an accoutant would be able to take off that many days?

I checked on the status of "the doll" today around lunch time and a UPS tracking number had not been linked to the order number. I called QVC (Don't say it!) and they assured me that the package had gone as far as it could in the shipping process and all that was pending was the UPS number. They also assured me that it would still be delivered tomorrow. I'll go out and check in a bit and see if the tracking number has been linked.

My mother had a "bright idea". When I told her that I had gotten Alise another baby doll, she said that I should just hold the Cabbage Patch Doll and give it to Alise for her birthday. I hadn't thought about that, but I really wanted her to have that one, too, for Christmas. I haven't decided what I am going to do just yet. I might decide to just wait. I've had the CPK doll since July and I've been SO looking forward to getting that thing out of the bottom of her closet! I don't know if I can stand for it to stay in there another six months!

The weather is horrible. I am so sick of this humid, foggy, rainy weather! It makes the house have a musty smell....like it needs to be aired out or something. Maybe it was the damp towels that I left in the drier this morning that Wayne scolded me about tonight?

Wayne thinks he has the flu. My next question was, "Are you going to the camp this weekend?" He said, "Well, yeah!" I was like, "Then you don't have the flu, buddy!" He said, "Well, I know I can go over to the camp and get some rest and sleep." I was like, "And since when can you not do that with your daughter and wife?" Ugh! I know he's tired.

I am so pumped! We have a babysitter scheduled for this weekend! A real date! Wow! Even a movie (Watch out, Matthew! Can't wait to see you on the big screen!)! So I told my "sickly" husband that he better get "well" at the camp between tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon because there was no way I was going to cancel with the babysitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment