Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday, December 1, 2006

Alise has gone through the "rite of passage" at Yellow House School. When I picked her up yesterday, she had pig-tails in her hair. I couldn't believe that she had let Ms. Kathy do it! They were so cute! And all the way home, we talked about leaving them in so Daddy could see them and that we were going to take a picture of her in front of the Christmas tree when we got home. Well, about three minutes from the house, she decides to pull them out! So much for that! All the little girls wear pig tails at Yellow House and I've been waiting for the day when Alise would wear them, too.

Alise has been invited to a birthday party tomorrow for one of her very best friends, Mallory Stevens. It's at the Jungle Gym. She's never been to the Jungle Gym, so I'm curious how she is going to act. I dread her seeing the ball pit. She'll never want to come out!!

I'll be working on Christmas cards this weekend. Our pictures came in yesterday. Now, I don't want any hassle about the "Season's Greetings" caption. I know I got on my soap box a few weeks ago about the whole "Merry Christmas" thing, but they didn't have any "Merry Christmas" cards that would go with our pose. Also, no comments about how I surely must have been lying that day when I mentioned how horrible Alise was when we had the pictures made. Trust me, it was a nightmare!!

Speaking of Christmas cards! And I thought I was ahead of the game! I thought I was going to be the first one to send out Christmas cards this year, but our friends, the Shaws, beat me to it. We got their Christmas card today, which means Cindy would have had to mail them yesterday, which, technically, in my book, that doesn't count because she mailed them " a month early." So ha! I still have a shot at it!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment